Sunday, June 1, 2014

That's our Johnny


email from  "J. K. S. Weerasekera" 

From the laptop of Iqbal
LAPTOP_2



TEACHER: IF I GAVE YOU 2 CATS, AND ANOTHER 2 CATS AND ANOTHER 2, how many will you have Johnny ?
      Johnny: Seven Sir

      Teacher: No, listen carefully. If I gave you 2 cats, and another 2
      cats and another 2, how many will you have?

      Johnny: Seven

      Teacher: Let me put it to you differently. If I gave you 2 apples,
      and another 2 apples and another 2, how many will you have?

      Johnny: Six.

      Teacher: Good. Now if I gave you 2 cats, and another 2 cats and
      another 2 how many will you have?

      Johnny: Seven!!!

      Very angry Teacher: Where the hell do you get seven from?!?!?

      Very angry Johnny: Because I f**kin' already have one at home!!!

No comments: