Sunday, August 16, 2015

Received emails re get together of June 2015.



Dear Philip and all the organizers,

I thought I had already thanked you.  perhaps not.  It was a great event and thank you to ALL the organisers for all the hard work.  Duru, Sarath Nala Thevaraps yourself and ll the others.  It was a good event--with no hassle to us only the enjoyement.

Love and blessings to all of you and also to your lovely family Philip..

Sujaee
 Hello Sujaee, Thanks for the sentiments expressed in your email.
Here are some web-links of blogs maintained by me which may interest you. Please click on each of the links listed below :-








I update with new postings regularly on these blogs.
Please click on ‘older pages’ at the bottom right hand corner of each web-page to see the earlier postings by me.

Hope you enjoy watching these postings.

Philip

No comments: