Tuesday, June 30, 2015

emails received from batch-mates.


Aru Wijay
06:53 (12 hours ago)

Yes Philip I too enjoyed viewing the photos.
I must admit that I cannot identify most of the participants except those I have met over the past 30 yrs.
 
We have to be thankful to you and the others for having organised it.
Kamala.S(nee K) Siron and myself were to come but health issues became the stumbling block.
It was saddening too to learn of all the batchmates we have lost.
 
Bye
 
Leeda

Shanthi and Lalith Fernando
17:26 (2 hours ago)

Dear Phillip 
Thank you so much for sending all the pictures. Sorry Lalith and I could not attend.Wishing all our batch mates the very best.


Memories linger on-----this is what one of my teachers at Holy Family Convent wrote on my autograph book " Reminiscence is sad but it could be beautiful .Let us so live that we have no regrets"

No comments: