Monday, June 29, 2015

Always Nice to meet a Tax Account



From Nana
C.S.Nanayakkara

Just for a laugh !



The Tax accountant

A Young woman walks into a Chartered accountant’s office and tells him that
she needs to file her tax Returns.
The accountant says, “Before we begin, I’ll need to ask you a few
questions.”
He gets her name, address etc.
And then asks, ”What’s your occupation?”
“I’m a prostitute,” she says.
The accountant is taken aback and says, “That's too gross. Let’s try to
re-phrase that."

The woman says, “OK, I’m a call girl”.

“No, that still won’t work. Need something more acceptable."

They both think for a minute; then the woman says, “I’m a poultry farmer.”
The accountant asks, “What does poultry farming have to do, with being a
prostitute?”

“Well, I raised a thousand cocks last year.”


Chartered Acct :“ Brilliant !!! Poultry Farmer it is!! and agricultural
income is tax free in our country"


Enjoy


sena nanayakkara

No comments: