Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Booze - email from jksw



Quotes ...

Booze


For all you booze loving guys...
Enjoy these quotes:-
.
.
It takes only one drink to get me drunk.
The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth
- George Burns
.




.
I envy people who drink - at least they know what to blame everything on
~Oscar Levant


.
.
I only take a drink on two occasions - when I'm thirsty and when I'm not
~Brendan Behan



.
.
Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the Bible says love your enemy!
~Frank Sinatra



.
.
I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me
~Winston Churchill


.
.
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder
-Kinky Friedman



.
.
Dear Alcohol, we had a deal, you were going to make me funnier, sexier, more intelligent and a better dancer. I saw the video, we need to talk
-Anonymous



.
.
I used to think drinking was bad for me. So I gave up thinking.
-Anonymous



.
.
I would date you, but my heart already belongs to Johnny Walker
-Anonymous



.
.
Sometimes I drink water to surprise my liver
-Anonymous



.
.
You look like I need another drink!
-Anonymous



.
.
I say NO to alcohol, but it just doesn't listen!!
-Anonymous


Cheers!!!
Description: Inline image 2



No comments: