Wednesday, June 29, 2016

The Innocent Bottle!



-----Original Message-----
From: Parakrama Panagoda <panagoda@hotmail.com>
Sent: Wed, Jun 29, 2016 7:35 am
Subject: The Innocent Bottle!




 Innocent Bottle!A man woke up in the morning
 deeply repentant after a bitter fight with his wife the
 previous night.
 He noticed with dismay
 the crate of beer bottles that had caused the
 fight.He took it outside and
 started smashing the empty bottles one by one onto the
 wall, swearing,
 "you are the
 reason I fight with my
 wife".He smashed the second
 bottle,
 "you are the
 reason I don't love my
 children".He smashed the third
 bottle,
 "you are the
 reason I don't have a decent
 job".When he took the fourth
 bottle, he realized that the bottle was still sealed and was
 full.He hesitated for only a
 moment and said –
 "you stand aside,
 I know you were not involved ”







No comments: