Monday, May 30, 2016

Jokes on marriage



Email from Kitta Rajaratnam

Have a good fun like me.  Regards keep well
 
> Marriage is the
> only war where one sleeps with the enemy. 
> Tommy
> Lee
 
> When
> a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to
> let him keep her. Lee
> Majors  
> 
>  
> 
> After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin;
> they just can't face each other, but still they stay
> together. 
> 
> Al Gore 
> 
> By all means marry. If you get
> a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one,
> you'll become a philosopher.
> 
> Socrates 
> 
> Woman inspires us to great
> things, and prevents us from achieving them.
> 
> 
> Mike Tyson 
> 
> The great question... which I
> have not been able to answer.... is, "What does a woman
> want? 
> 
> George Clooney
> 
> I had some words with my wife,
> and she had some paragraphs with me. 
> 
> Bill Clinton 
> 
> "Some people ask the
> secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a
> restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner,
> soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go
> Fridays." 
> 
> George W. Bush 
> 
> "I don't worry about
> terrorism. I was married for two years."
> 
> 
> Rudy Giuliani
> 
> "There's a way of
> transferring funds that is even faster than electronic
> banking. It's called marriage." 
> 
> Michael Jordan 
> 
> "I've had bad luck with all my wives.
> The first one left me and the second one didn't."
> The third gave me more children! 
> 
> Donald Trump
> 
> 
> 
> Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming
1.Whenever
 you're wrong, admit it,
 2. Whenever you're right, shut up!
> Shaquille O'Neal
> 
> The most effective way to
> remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once...
> Kobe Bryant 
> 
> You know what I did before I
> married? Anything I wanted to.
> David Hasselhoff
> 
> My wife and I were happy for
> twenty years. Then we met.
>  Nim 
>
> A good wife always forgives her husband
> when she's wrong. 
> Barack Obama 
>
> A man inserted an 'ad' in the
> classifieds: "Wife wanted". Next day he received a
> hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can
> have mine." 
> Brad Pitt
> 
> First
> Guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!" 
> Second Guy: "You're lucky, mine's
> still alive."
> Jimmy Kimmel
> 
> "Honey, what happened to
> 'ladies first'?" Husband replies,
> "That's the reason why the world's a mess
> today, because a lady went
> first!"
> David Letterman 
> 
> "First
> there's the promise ring, then the engagement ring, then
> the wedding ring...soon after.....comes Suffer...ing!
> Jay Leno 
> 
> 
> SEND THIS TO ALL THE GUYS TO
> GIVE THEM A GOOD LAUGH......AND TO THOSE LADIES WITH A SENSE
> OF HUMOUR WHO CAN HANDLE IT!!!!!!!
> 

No comments: