Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Obituary - Tissa Kappagoda.

Photo taken in 1960



Tissa Kappagoda - 1960 entrants batch.

Passed away on the 28th January 2015.


Request from family not to disturb them till they come to terms with their loss.


email from Brahman
Vijayalakshmi Sivaprakasapillai" <vjsiv@aol.com>, Brahmesh Sanjeevan Sivaprakasapillai <brahmesh_siva@hotmail.com>


Viji and I were completely taken aback when our son called to tell us about Tissa.  Oddly, I was sending him an email about Palitha Kohona being recalled when my son called.  C'est la vie!  The good die young
I was extremely fond of Tissa from the time he came to do his Residency at Hairmyres Hospital in East Kilbride.  I still recall his trying to help Sujaee Athulathmudali get a Residency (she turned it down) at Hairmyres
I pushed Tissa to do his MRCP telling him that he was too bright to do it at the pace of the "normal" guy and I still recall meeting Mary in London, probably before any of Tissa's relatives or friends
May the Blessings of the Triple Gem be with him
I am too upset to say anything more

No comments: