Friday, January 24, 2014

Holding your water - email from Dr. JKS. Weerasekara.

On a cruise ship an old lady goes to the bar. And orders a Scotch with just two drops of water!

Surprised, but  the bartender makes her  drink just so….

She explains 'I'm on this cruise to celebrate my 80th birthday and it's today.'

The bartender offers 'Well, since it's your birthday, I'll buy you the next drink. This one is on me.'
As the woman finishes the drink The woman to her right says 'I would like to buy you a drink, too.'

The old woman says 'Thank you. Bartender, I want a Scotch with two drops of water.' 'Coming up' says the bartender

As she finishes that drink, The man to her left says 'I would like to buy you one, too.' The old woman says 'Thank you. Bartender, I want another Scotch with two drops of water.' 'Coming right up' the bartender says.

As he gives her the fourth drink, he asks 'Ma'am, I'm dying of curiosity. Why the Scotch with only two drops of water?'

The old woman replies 'Sonny, when you're my age, You've learned how to hold your liquor...








Holding your water, however, is a whole other issue.'





nurse



Old   bird.2
 
 

OLD 1
 













No comments: