Thursday, June 6, 2013

Poem - email Piyusha



Description: Description:            24A3D978FCF24924A9EA85D48C
The computer swallowed Grandma,
Yes, honestly it�s true!
She pressed 'control and 'enter'
And disappeared from view.
It devoured her completely,
The thought just makes me squirm.
She must have caught a virus
Or been eaten by a worm.
I've searched through the recycle bin
And files of every kind;
I've even used the Internet,
But nothing did I find.
In desperation, I asked Mr. Google
My searches to refine.
The reply from him was negative,
Not a thing was found 'online.'
So, if inside your 'Inbox,'
My Grandma you should see,
Please 'Copy, Scan' and 'Paste' her,
And send her back to me.
This is a tribute to all the Grandmas & Grandpas
who have been fearless and learned to use the Computer.........
They are the greatest!!!
We do not stop playing because we grow old;
We grow old because we stop playing ..
NEVER Be The First To Get Old!
****************************************

No comments: