Wednesday, April 10, 2013

How was I born? - email from Sunil Liyanage



Inbox
x

Sunil Liyanage
19:14 (11 hours ago)



1.1709702578@web52707.mail.re2.yahoo.com  
Daddy
 , how was I Born? 
A little boy
Goes to his father and asks 'Daddy, how was I born?'

The father Answers,
'Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! 
Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo.
   Then I Set up a date via e-mail with your Momand we met at a cyber-cafe..
   

We Sneaked into a secluded room, and googled each other.
   

  There your mother Agreed to a download from my hard drive.   As soon as I was ready to upload, 
We discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall,
   

and since it was too Late to hit the delete button,
   

nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that 
Said:
 





 


2.1709702578@web52707.mail.re2.yahoo.com
'You have got a
Male!

No comments: