Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Batticaloa Medical Association Annual Sessions, Sri Lanka.

Jayadevi in the procession
With the President Dr. Angela Arulpiragasam.
The Consultant Paediatrician and the
Consultant Oncological Surgeon
I was invited by the Batticaloa Medical Association as their Chief Guest for their annual sessions held on 3rd, 4th and the 5th of August 2012. I was to give the opening address and another talk on 'Being a clinician'. I chose as my topic for the Chief Guests Address 'The Call of Duty'. It was a very enjoyable time and the hospitality of my hosts had no bounds. I am attaching some of the pictures taken there.
The procession
Being garlanded
The new Auditorium at the Teaching Hospital, Batticaloa
Address by the Chief guest
Jayadevi's daughter presenting a paper


The dinner at the rest house under the light of a full moon
Jayadevi and Son in law seated in front

No comments: