Wednesday, June 15, 2011

emails from Tissa and Nana

Hi!

I am delighted that this has come to fruition. I would not be able to attend this initial meeting. Please appreciate that my offer of computers is still open - based on the provision of a high speed internet connection being available in the library.

Nana: I also want to thank you for your kind words of encouragement while I was ill. I returned home about a week back and slowly catching up on things.

All the best,

Tissa

sena nanayakkara

-----Original Message-----
From: tissa kappagoda <ctkappagoda@hotmail.com>
To: Nana <csn48@aol.com>; philavi@sltnet.lk
Sent: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 2:25
Subject: RE: Colombo Medical Faculty Alumni Association- a dream come true
Dear Tissa

1. I am so glad that you have come home and recovering steadily. Please keep smiling and take things easy and as it comes(easier said than done) Will chat to you soon when you are free and comfortable.

2. You must be avery delighted that our initiative has finally bearing fruit for the good of many.

It would have been really nice if we are able to participate at the inaugural meeting.

I also may not be able to attend the meeting due to preplanned committment but I am still trying.

I am hopeful some of our batch mates in and around Colombo would be able to attend.
Philip- I hope you are able to attend .

Regards

Nana

No comments: