Thursday, July 8, 2010

email from Bernard de Silva

Please forward to Derrick.
A great picture of both of you,
Thanks,
Let us find a way to meet here,
Derrick you are only 7 hrs away non stop from Frankfurt
Others are various distances away,
Still most welcome,
Its is a beautiful part of the world,
A bit of every place on earth is well represented,
Can travel thousands of miles, drive for days,with no border crossings[except some police hat as a job control the speed, but overally they are mostly good guys,have met thousands of them,in official capacity etc,
Leaft me with much admiration for the vast majority[some rotten apples at times highlights headlines,,but still the credit remains]

I was too affected by my loss, and has to do much of the work we shared,
And she helps still,with all the good memories and her devotion during these long years.

Phillip, please convey to Wedishghes, that my share th 30,000 to complete the suvenior,
Is with me[I really have cash in RS]
Or it can be sent to the account[if I fail to get someone to deliver it in Colombo or kandy[can do it via my close relatives wither Mr Harilal wickremaratna or Pol Wikka, our famous other lawyer ,in kandy.

Derrick you look great, wife really compliments you.

With very kind regards

Bernie[de silva]
3475 vista av
Cincinnati ,ohio 45208,USA

Ph 1 513 831 0770
I live n Hyde park, just off interstate 1 71,a couple of KM from downtown, the river andall the action, both Baseball and football stadia,,river[the mighty ohio, like Mahaeli and kelani, almost nearly pretty]

No comments: