Friday, March 19, 2010

Copy of email from Tissa and Nalini

Dear Sanjay,

Could you please arrange to have 4 computers as specified by the librarian at the Medical Faculty for collection during the first week of July through your associates. I hope to be in Colombo during that time would arrange payment then. Please let me know what the final amount is.

I am assuming that the suppliers would ensure that the appropriate networks etc are set up so that the computers would be fully functional. If the librarian is satisfied with their operation I would like four more units to be delivered in October hopefully at the same price.

Many thanks for your assistance in this matter. Your help is much appreciated.

Best wishes,

Tissa Kappagoda

Wow! This is absolutely amazing! ( I didnt want to embarrass you by saying YOU are amazng - though we all know you are - in many ways!). So we'll just say a simle & heartfelt THANK YOU!
Highest regards.
Nalini

No comments: