Thursday, February 25, 2010

email from Bernard

dr bernard de silva

to me
show details 07:52 (12 hours ago)

I met with

Pfizer, Wyeth,

Novartis, SKF,

Eli Lilly,

And a few others today,

Informed them of the potential needs,

To be acted upon, once I get some ideas and leads from my dear friends.

We need to find a way to tap the computer base ,avoiding is possible 700,000 to 1,000,000

Costs per year,

Which , if we cannot sustain it,

Will bankrupt the idea,

Though it’s a good one.

Often, we who have access to all these, do not use the services to full capacity.

Let us focus on what the needs are, where it will be optimally used,

And maximally helpful.

I am not sure what will be mostly ,effectively utilized.

The books lying around and available from many sources,

New and fairly new magazines

Would be useful,

Available to many, especially if we search our existing data base.

Please send me your comments and ideas,

Especially to move the project forward,

Make the requests, and force them to comply,

While they are interested.

Thanks to all, in advance

Bernie

Cincinnati

No comments: