Tuesday, September 29, 2015

The Mexican maid.

 email from JKS Weerasekera
The Mexican maid asked for a small pay increase.
The wife was very upset about this, and decided to talk to her about that raise.
She asked: "Now Maria, why do you want a pay increase?"

Maria: "Well, Señora, there are tree reasons why I wanna increaze."
 

"The first is that I iron better than you."
 

Wife: "Who said you iron better than me?"

Maria: "Jor huzban he say so."
 

Wife: "Oh yeah?" 

Maria: "The second reason eez that I am a better cook than you." 

Wife: "Nonsense, who said you were a better cook than me?" 

Maria: "Jor hozban did."

Wife, increasingly agitated: "Oh he did, did he?"

Maria: "AND The third reason is that I am better at sex than you in the bed."
 

(Wife, really boiling now and through gritted teeth!!!!)

Wife: "And did my husband say that as well?"

Maria: "No Señora....the gardener did."


Wife: "So, how much do you want, my dear?"

No comments: