Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easier CPR.

Email from Muthuvelu Maheswaran

New, Easier CPR - A MUST  WATCH!�

I hope everyone who receives this  email will pass it along to their family members and friends.
� You just might  save someone's life.� Itis NOT like the assisted mouth-to-mouth  breathing/chest pumping method previously recommended ... And it's much easier  to perform.

One never knows when we'll see  someone collapse suddenly.
� This is an easier and better method of  CPR.
This is the best demonstration and  explanation I have seen.
� It is done by the doctors who invented the procedure  at the University of Arizona Sarver Heart
Center.

THIS IS FOR  EVERYBODY!!!

I want all my friends and family  to watch this - in case I need you.
� I've watched it - in case you need me.��  Please watch - and then share.�� This short video illustrates the best  demonstration and gives the simplest explanation of exactly what to do if  someone near you collapses and is presumably having a heart attack.� You could  very well save the life of a friend or loved one.� Someone you share this  video with might save your life !


No comments: